You can help increase our reach of lives we impact
Thank you for your interest in joining our mission!
By joining our mission, you will be part of a movement to raise the profile of quality education and wellbeing. MOURI Tech Foundation is comprised of generous, passionate, and determined people—like you—who are striving to make a difference and you are going to fit right in. Depending on whether you are an organisation or an individual there are different ways in which you can help.
Select the below options that best fit you and become a part of greater good work we are doing.
- Participate in building capacities of educators and trainers who can be powerful agents of change for sustainable education and development.
- Identify Job gap skills, facilitate advanced trainings in technical, non-technical, soft and life skills.
- Provide mentorship through the early days of career for sustainable career development and employment of fresh graduates.
- Create Hygiene and Sanitation awareness through specific campaigns, medical camps, wellness programs.
- Participate in technology integration in the effective learning development of schools and colleges.
- Widen MOURI Tech Foundation’s reach by sharing our success stories and writing about our initiative across platforms.
Reaching our vision that all children in India will attain an excellent education will require us to have an exceptional staff team. Our team is a diverse group of self-driven and dedicated individuals who go above and beyond the call of duty. If you want to contribute to the success of our mission, join our team for a better tomorrow.
What is unique about MOURI Tech Foundation?
- You address most pressing challenges and can significant difference each day
- You work with a passionate, talented, diverse staff who inspire and support each other
- You work in a culture of trust, care, compassion and have the autonomy to shape your own role and growth
Our staff work from all over the country in a culture of trust and with a focus on outcomes.
Continuous Learning and Responsibility
Our culture is one of constant learning, with opportunities to grow in effectiveness and responsibility.
Being part of the MOURI Tech network, our staff gets support from partner organisations globally which includes access to resources, opportunities for thought partnering, invitations to participate in events and activities.